- Hands on experience in developing Front End Applications of medium to large size
- Should have strong modeling skills and clarity on design principles
- Should have experienced in Backbone JS or Angular JS
- Should have strong experience in Web Technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Web Security Standards, browser compatibility, cookie handling, Web Servers, HTTP Rest Based services on XML/JSON etc.
- Should have worked closely with UX Designers
- Should have good communication skill
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Should have good computer knowledge with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Should have basic knowledge e.g., what is software, what is project, what is development and what is testing
- Shall be responsible for technical support into non-voice process of US Healthcare domain
- Should have 5+ years of software development experience;
- Should have strong knowledge of code documentation and handover processes;
- Should have high level of familiarity with server-side integration;
- Should have expert knowledge of HTML and CSS variants;
- Should have strong understanding of UX, accessibility; the standards, patterns and approaches that enable web access for all users, irrespective of browsing technology;
- Should have experience of large-team development in integrated environments (e.g. Eclipse) using managed source control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion).
- Should have experience in unit testing processes;
- Agile / Scrum;
- Client-side templating, (Handlebars, underscore)
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- Should be self-motivated with strong team spirit;
- Strong work ethic
- Should have ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work within a team;
- Should have excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Should have ability to communicate well to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Delivery of end to end projects on your own and in multi-person environments;
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to other members of the team;
- Maintaining a high level of productivity and code quality;
- To work as part of a team without close supervision;
- Working with / Acting Project Lead to deliver successful projects;
- Review code of other developers to ensure optimal code structure and adherence to company coding standards.
- Should have strong experience on Functional Testing
- Should have strong experience on Selenium with Java
- Should have strong experience on Database Testing
- Should have experience in Web services Testing
- Should have knowledge on Mobile App Testing (Appium tool)
- Should have solid understanding of QA domain and varied testing techniques
- Should have good understanding of XML and any one programming language is preferred (Java, C#)
- Should have very strong communication skills
- Should be ready to work in the given shift timings: 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Candidate should have 3+ years of experience in IT development, working in a team oriented, collaborative environment with an ability to solve complex problems and should have Professional application development and support experience using:
- Should have 2+ years working in HADOOP, SPARK
- Hands on experience in Java/J2EE, RDBMS, BIG DATA
- Good to have experience in talend, splunk, marklogic, Scala, Map Reduce, Hive
- Ability to work independently as well as experienced in leading team members in a fast paced, agile environment
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding and experience in software development best-practices and secure coding
- Root cause analysis and preventative steps for reported defects
- Resolve/develop work around for the reported problem
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong delivery management and agile transformational experience.
Should help multiple agile teams towards profound adoption of the agile methodology.
Should have experience in Agile adoption and should have used different agile methodologies: SAFe, Scrum, LeSS, DaD, Kanban etc.
Support cross-functional, distributed teams in their path to more self-organization by providing mentorship as well as hands-on assistance regarding agile, scrum and continuous integration/delivery.
Should help building the agile practice and spearheading the agile practices within the organization.
Drive forward optimization in solution implementation: assure that delivery is aligned with the overall vision and that reaching sprint/release-cycle goals are actively monitored to help trigger continuous improvement.
Champion Agile core values and encourage their application to the largest extent: acts as an Agile change agent.
Co-operate with key important stakeholders to help ensure the medium and long term strategic goals of the organization.
The successful candidate will:
Be able to provide with a proven experience with agile transformations. The individual is a recognized thought leader who easily becomes the trusted advisor to the teams and the stakeholders and facilitates the implementation of the project. Using Agile/Lean (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, DAD and/or based on other industry standard frameworks), in a hybrid model allowing for large-scale, distributed delivery.
Have demonstrable experience with agile implementations at enterprise level, in large organizations, engaging from team to management levels.
Have strong affinity with processes, continual improvement and other hands-on practical tools and practices to achieve results (Continuous Integration, Automated testing, test driven development, XP, practices).
Be a good communicator and a good writer who is comfortable producing and presenting documents and giving training.
Be a collaborative team player.
Education: Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
Minimum of 5 years of relevant Agile Leadership (including recent, active experience as part of an agile transformation).
Knowledge of full software development lifecycle.
Strong delivery management, project management.
Knowledge of Agile development tools and techniques.
Experience of on-site / off-shore delivery model.
Knowledge of CMM level 5 process.
Hands-on experience in application development and maintenance, including Agile product development experience with planning, estimating, progress reporting and release management.
Qualifications or equivalent through experience: CSM or equivalent (e.g. PSM), SAFe Agilist.
- Strong knowledge on OO principles.
- Excellent knowledge of service orientated architecture (SOA).
- Must have 8+ years of commercial experience and exposure to following technologies: NET MVC, WebAPI, .NET, C#, MS Test (or similar), Entity Framework, Windows form, Experience in managing build server and source control (TeamCity , Github etc), AWS (S3, SqS, RDS, EC2, BeanStalk, AutoScalling).
- Must have 4+ years of experience in designing the desktop/online solutions.
- Should have built and maintained large distributed systems using WCF or REST services (Saas).
- Must have strong hold on database – stored procedures, tsql, views etc.
- Should have excellent understanding and practical experience of using automated unit testing frameworks.
- Should have experience in setting up roadmap of technologies
- Should have experience in Continuous Integration Environment (automatic build process or build pipeline)
- Should have experience in implementing strategies in Performance, API integration testing
- Should have experience of how to build Stateless services.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have experience working in agile teams.
- Should have experience in driving new technologies in projects.
- Should have experience in reviewing codes for coding standards, coding structure, optimize codes.
Good to have considering future Roadmap:
- Willing to code on need basis (this is nature of project).
- Should have commercial experience in architecting Greenfield distributed applications.
- Should have complete understanding on any development work going on the floor.
- Should be able to understand the limitation of the current system and propose solutions within this limit.
- Should be able to understand the limitation of the team skills and propose solutions within this limit.
- Should understand and contribute on the E2E development process involving: Understanding technical requirements & gaps; Technical Estimates (how to make the estimates robust?); Define coding framework; Improve the review process; Improve the troubleshooting process; Improve the performance of our services; Improve the deployment process; Come up with effective production support process (including SLA); Understand the current DevOps process and help team to putting together a proper process; Understand the current release process (for hotfix / release) and come up with effective process to implement a quick turnaround process
- Understand the current QA and automation process and come up with effective steps to improve the DEV vs QA handshake.
- Mentor and cross train the development team on daily basis.
- Proficient in developing ODI interfaces, Packages, Scenarios and customizing the knowledge modules.
- Experience on Weblogic and knowledge on Java is preferable.
- Experience in installing ODI, configuring the Mater and Work repositories.
- Expertise with all ODI tools – Topology, Security Manager, Designer and Operator.
- Experience in setting up ODI data models, reverse engineering and CDC process.
- Proficient in setting up ODI Topology – Physical and Logical architectures, Agents and Contexts.
- Familiar with ODI project export, import and code migration to different environments.
- Proficient in data modeling, debugging SQL queries and PLSQL.
- Experience in developing OBIEE Repository (.rpd) – three layers (Physical Layer, Business Model & Presentation Layer).
- Familiar with creating different types of OBIEE reports and ad-hoc analysis.
- Have Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills – communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational.
- Expert Level Program Manager with 10 – 15 years’ experience
- Interface with client stakeholders – Define the Operating and Service Levels required to meet the business requirements and establish timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Ensure that the project charter is defined, team members identified, roles and responsibilities well defined and that timelines and documentation requirements are understood
- Transition Planning. Come out with a detailed transition plan for each of the application area. Interface the same with the Infrastructure transition to arrive at the overall transition plan
- Produce detailed project plans to manage interdependencies
- Monitoring and controlling of transitional projects/ programs. Deliver all Transition Projects in line with established Transition Methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting)
- Work closely with Operations and associated support organizations (IT, Training, Facilities, Projects, Legal, Compliance etc.) throughout the transition life cycle till project reaches steady state (BAU)
- Articulate and translate the Non Functional Requirements into operational acceptance criterion and quality measurements
- Identify and manage the knowledge transfer activities required by the receiving support teams
- Design and enhance existing service designs/ models, in collaboration with the process owners, to compliment the new/adapted model post migration
- Create and effectively manage the stakeholders, incorporating all project work-streams
- Monitor the project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented
- Review the outcomes of the Service Transition Projects to determine any corrective actions that could be taken to improve future delivery in terms of cost, quality and customer satisfaction
- Lead on-going Transition governance meetings, periodic reviews and drive actionable
- Track and manage the performance management of the teams
- Assist in the enhancement of the Service Readiness and Assurance checklists
- Coordinate and maintain standard deliverables (documentation, enhancements and updates) to ensure all team members are delivering consistent documentation
- Ensure strict commercial change control to manage deviations
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues
First level Engineering degree from reputed institute with 10 – 15 years of related experience. Advanced University Degree with Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified or equivalent IPMA or AIPM certification.
BE/MCA/MBA/CA Engineering degree preferable. Prior experience in manufacturing industry desirable.
• Should have 3+ years professional experience building and deploying predictive analytics models (with machine learning algorithms) using SAS, R, Python, JMP, Rapid
Miner, KNIME, WEKA, Statistics, SPSS Modeler or other advanced analytics software in an enterprise environment.
• Should have 3+ years professional experience in data cleansing and abstraction, model feature creation, data dimensionality reduction, and model evaluation.
• Should have deep understanding of structured and unstructured machine learning algorithms, such as decision trees, neural networks, naïve bayes, support vector machines,
k-nearest neighbor, k-means clustering, self-organizing maps, and principle components analysis as well as time series modeling methodologies.
• Experience condensing, packaging, and communicating complex analysis results for consumption by non-technical audiences from analyst to C-suite levels.
• Experience storytelling with data exploration/visualization software such as Tableau a plus.
• Experience applying above technical skills to solving retail forecast problems a plus.
• Knowlege on cloud-based model building and deployment a plus.
• Evidence of a passion for data science (e.g., data mining competition entries, blog posts, MOOC course completions, analytics certifications) a plus.
• Ability to think in terms of non-verbal symbolism – formulas, scientific equations, graphs/visualizations, musical notes, etc.
• Advanced degree in Data Science, Analytics, Operations Research, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Quantitative Finance preferred and considered in place of