Mobile Application Development / Enablement
We have extensive experience in mobile application development spanning all major mobile platforms. We have helped our clients generate new revenue streams by building pioneering solutions that have become benchmarks in the industry.
The mobile application development landscape has undergone a sea change. Mobile platforms are becoming more mature and powerful mobile devices are being launched at an increasing frequency. With the proliferation and ubiquity of mobile devices, consumers are demanding advanced mobile applications and services.
With 14+ years of experience in mobile application development, we help you overcome the challenges of increasing customer demands, ever-changing technology trends and aggressive release deadlines. Leveraging our industry intelligence and technological background, we design and build mobile applications that are customer-friendly and facilitate easy and quick data processing. With our nuanced understanding of the mobile space, we have helped our ISV and enterprise customers adopt and implement cutting-edge mobile technologies successfully.
Whether you are a telecom operator, content aggregator / content provider or independent software vendor (ISV), we offer solutions that encompass mobile technologies, mobile data services enablement and interactive TV technologies.
We offer end-to-end mobile application development expertise in:
- Mobile application development
- Mobile application porting
- Third-party integration
- Testing and certification
- Maintenance and support
We have proven expertise in:
- Major mobile platforms – Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, J2ME (MIDP 2.0 and above), Samsung bada
- Mobile Networks – 2G, 2.5G, 3G
- Handheld devices from leading manufacturers – Apple, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HP, RIM
- Mobile portals – HTTP, OIS, SMPP, UCP, WAP, XML
- Mobile network gateway – SMS, MMS, WAP
- Mobile enabling enterprise applications
- Innovative mobile applications – Social networking, mobile content streaming and management, mobile games / entertainment, mobile banking, speech recognition