Oracle Applications is a core focus area for ValueLabs’ Packaged Applications domain. The practice is run by leading-edge domain experts with focused expertise, and a chiseled consulting team that supports them. These teams of experts help businesses of all sizes capitalize on investments in applications and technology in the Oracle ecosystem.
As an Oracle Gold Partner, ValueLabs specializes in Oracle E-Business, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle ERP and the SCM Cloud suite of products. We also see through implementations, rollouts and upgrades even as we offer support services. Our in-house vertical-centric and technology-focused Center of Excellence (CoE) helps us focus on innovating domain solutions that are cost effective, efficient and reusable. We also offer value-added solutions and accelerators.
Our service offerings include:
Support and maintenance (AMS)
Maintaining legacy applications or managing multiple applications with similar functionalities requires huge IT budgets, and is an expensive affair. Furthermore, application failures, downtimes and / or performance issues have serious repercussions including diminished business performance, significant financial losses, reduced competitiveness, and lower customer satisfaction.
However, global organizations can save thousands of dollars each year through effective application management, making support services imperative for critical business processes. ValueLabs offers the following simple services to make application management easy:
- Focus on performance measures and continuous improvement besides Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
- Establish support matrix offering helpdesk services
- Multilevel maintenance process using a corrective, preventive and adaptable approach
We provide competent remote IT support operations services for global businesses. Furthermore, the ValueLabs Managed Services Framework, an integral part of the delivery model, ensures continual improvement. Our portfolio of Next Gen AMS Tools that we bring to any customer engagement plays an integral role in supporting the ‘Continuous Improvement Program.’ To tighten the process further, all our delivery centers are CMMI Level 5 certified; a statement that our robust processes are more than capable of benefiting customers.
ValueLabs’ Application Management methodology ensures:
- Efficient knowledge transfer from existing staff using the CONSORTIUM 360 tool
- Effective takeover of application support
- Smooth and transparent operations
- Cost-effective services
- Integration hub solution: It is a pre-built Oracle integration platform to take care of clients’ enterprise integration needs
- Oracle upgrade solution: Our RAPIDLift solution gives customers a quick and seamless upgrade assessment from the current 11i version to R12 without impacting current BAU
- CONSORTIUM 360°, a solution for Oracle Support Transition: ValueLabs’ Oracle support service transition tool, CONSORTIUM 360⁰, gives businesses a quick and seamless transition option from one vendor to another
- Low cost Oracle Applications implementation
- Low risk implementation
- Leading practice business process adoption
- Leading practice implementation methods
- Flexible delivery methods
- Provides a complete implementation package tailored to specific needs
- Short time to realize value