Extended Team Model
We have worked on the remote execution model right from inception and have perfected the process of multi-shore interactions over the years of our existence. Our core competency is in building client dedicated “Extended Teams” that consistently deliver quality services and in due course become seamless extension of the client. Through the Extended Team Model (ETM) of engagement, we have helped our clients achieve clear competitive advantage beyond traditional cost efficiencies.
In this model, we build a team in India for you to your specifications and with your active participation. We take complete responsibility for project management and delivery and ensure that we meet your quality standards and timescales.
Our approach to the ETM of engagement is as follows:
- Creating an offshore roadmap
- Assign Program Manager (de-facto CEO of the account)
- Define roadmap and team required to execute
- Evolve “Client Driven Process” to guide the engagement
- Establish escalation chain, risk mitigation strategy etc.
- Building “Extended Teams”
- Dedicated to the client; built to the client’s specification and with the client’s participation
- Leverage our brand equity to recruit and retain
- The dedicated team branded as client’s own (virtual IDCs)
- The team’s fortunes tied to client / account fortunes
- Helping “Extended Teams” deliver
- Leverage experience and mature processes: best practices, ISO / CMMI
- Extensive management mindshare to ensure engagement fundamentals are established
- Completely transparent operations; strong communication channels
- Seed Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) members, own offshore process, train and retain knowledge, perform audits
- Maturing the team and expanding further
- As efficient / productive as the clients’ teams
- A natural extension of clients’ teams, plugged into the client’s organization
- Competitive advantage: new business lines, clear advantage over competition, direct revenue generation, all parts of the operation explored for outsourcing