Enterprise SRE Architect
August 26, 2022
• An SRE visionary, A self-starter, able to architect, build, drive and advocate for AvidXchange SRE solution
• Experience and capability to take a whiteboard discussion to a finished process or solution through collaboration
• Someone who has the experience of working with multiple stakeholders on different levels.
• A passion for improving and a desire to work in a strong culture of empowerment responsibilities
• Ensuring availability, scalability and resilience of our SaaS platform and services
• Provide continuous feedback from the services and applications back to development and product team.
• Decreasing overall lead time from idea to customer service
• Evangelize SRE and DevOps through workshops and training sessions
• Assist in documenting and implementing processes, workflows, user manuals and present to stakeholders as necessary
• Responsible for Production Readiness Reviews of application design, builds/tests, releases, and operations through engagement, analysis, continuous improvement, refactoring, training, and onboarding new applications.
• Gather ideas to automate toilsome production tasks that can improve reliability and efficiency in operations • Lead development and tracking of SLI/SLO SRE Error Budgets • Design and execute Scalability strategies that ensure the scalability and the elasticity of the infrastructure
• Work with applications development teams on designing, implementing, and improving SRE practices
• Improve service reliability through blameless post-incident reviews and using code to prevent or respond to problem recurrence
Interpersonal skills required
• Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
Qualifications& Certifications if any