Organizations are increasingly looking for unique integrated solutions to improve overall experience provided by them at customer touch points. These solutions are aimed at addressing customer issues and multichannel supply chain problems by putting the customer experience first, breaking down the walls between internal channel silos and converging to a single commerce platform.
ValueLabs’ VeOrderManager is a cloud-ready web application for Customer Service and Order Management. VeOrderManager offers modules like tele-support (including product information and inventory visibility across channels), order & return management, fraud control, B2C & B2B (marketplace) operations management and inbuilt analytics support using industry best practices.
- API based architecture for real-time sync of product information, customer history, order status and inventory
- Responsive HTML5 & mobile app ready platform
- In-built analytics for better business decisions and customer experience
- Accurate pricing and inventory information across partners
- Fraud score services
- Customer and order hub across channels and partners
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing 360-degree view of orders, shipments, payments, returns, and refunds
- B2C operations team to identify issues, through analytics, before they impact outcomes, and take corrective actions. These cover issues related to pending orders, late shipment, late delivery, and refund per customer service agent
- Route part of the order through a different fulfillment center
- Improve on-time order delivery by 20% and reduce fraud orders by 30%
- Provide validated and insightful data to run future email campaigns
Change the rules of the game with holistic order management solutions.
What our partners have to say
“ValueLabs is a good example. They wanted to develop a bespoke ecommerce, fulfilment and fraud management solution for the SMB segment. Oracle’s enterprise-grade cloud platform enabled them with the right scalability, elasticity and security, allowing ValueLabs to significantly reduce development time and increase speed to market.”