Banking and Financial Services
With more than 19 years of world-class delivery experience, many of the world’s leading banks have partnered with ValueLabs in their transformational journey, for process re-engineering and product implementation, as well as for testing and support capabilities.
The biggest challenge of the Financial Industry amongst the solutions and offerings available, is the decision point on the twin issues of continuing to run their existing technology set up efficiently and at the same time embark on transformation to keep pace with future-proof technology. This requires a delicate balancing act which is not one size fits all solution as each institute has its own unique operating methods and business goals.
ValueLabs’ Banking and Financial Services Practice, with its sharp domain focus, is increasingly being recognized for its offerings around service innovation, digital architecture and productized offerings. Our solutions and services span the entire consulting-transformation-implementation lifecycle right from product evaluation through a CoE transformational approach to implementation and support of industry-leading banking products.
Core Banking Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Comprehensive domain-led core banking transformation advisory capabilities around major banking products
- Providing critical assessment of a financial institutions’ current business architecture, operations & processes and compliance requirements. Mapping these to the industry benchmarks
- Executing business process transformation, product migration, consolidation, build and re-platform to arrive at the end state
‘As is’ state assessment of:
- Business and IT architecture
- Operations and Processes
- Compliance and Regulatory requirements
‘To be’ state recommendations:
- Product migration