We are looking for Android developer
- Add new features to the application
- Understand the existing code base, suggest and implement any changes, if required.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Experience in Java, Kotlin- in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale
- Good understanding on versions of Android, device models and screen sizes
- Exposure to Android Architecture Components, full life cycle of Android Apps: building from early stages, shipping through Google Play Store
- Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
- Experience in integrating common libraries for Analytics, Push notifications, ..etc
- Experience in building white labeled solutions
- Good to have experience building applications in Benefits(Insurance) domain
- Good to have knowledge on testing application using cloud based device solutions like AWS Device Farms, Xamarin Test cloud..etc
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.