We are looking for a .Net Azure Technical Architect
• Taking responsibility for own work and the dev team and making decisions that are moderate in impact;
• Using deductive and inductive problem solving; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or incomplete; intermediate data analysis/interpretation skills may be required
• Develops and evaluates design specifications, and assigns coding tasks to project team members, reviews Code, checks Unit test coverage, brings in Coding standards and best practices.
• Actively manages team project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- • 8+ years of experience in building applications using .net Core
- Azure ASP.NET MVC
- Angular 8.0 or above
- Entity Framework
- SQL server
- Hands-on experience in developing and optimizing complex algorithms for performance and scalability.
- Good knowledge/experience in analyzing and perform load testing
- Experience working with Docker container and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Design patterns,
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.