We are looking for an Architect who has experience in IOT
- Be the subject matter expert in communication and IOT protocols
- Wireless Edge Access Protocols: Wifi
- Drive standards in the areas of device provisioning, remote software upgrades, and remote access
- Work with device software engineers to identity the telemetry data ingestion strategy taking into account computing power and the business value of the data
- Create the Edge computing strategy to optimize the processing of critical data signals within DoD and other government network environments prior to transmission to the cloud
- Be a hands-on technical architect who will lead the team from the front and be able to inspire thought leadership in the team.
- Partner across multiple operating segments including application development and Cybersecurity to realize the IoT vision
- Partner with the business unit organizations to understand their IoT needs, help prioritize investments, develop use cases
- Generate processes, and develop overall solution requirements including application definition,
- And system configurations
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development and integration of new IoT solutions.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development experience and 5+ years of experience in managing engineering teams
- Technically oriented with a strong understanding of IoT
- SaaS particularly IoT hardware sensor solutions/capabilities/use cases.
- Experience leading, managing, and delivering IoT projects is required.
- 5+ years of hands-on industry work experience designing and building large-IoT based applications well-designed
- Cleanly coded
- Operationally stable, and timely delivered
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skill set to analyze current usage
- Customer goals
- And recommend actions that drive success for customers
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate
- present and influence credibly and efficiently at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.