• Python • NLP Solutions • SparkML or Databricks i
• Hands on Experience in Data Science with Python and Machine learning capabilities
• Work with large, complex datasets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods needed.
• Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirement specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentation
• Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (Cost benefit, forecasting etc)
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of algorithms, data structures and metrics advocating for changes where needed for Product development
• Work closely with Internal team and Business partners.
• Able to Perform POC for client requirements and guide team on technical design and solution
• 10+ years of software experience and at least 4+ years of hands-on experience in Data Science.
• Proficient in Python.
• Proficient in using machine learning frameworks such as scikit learn, XgBoost etc.
• Experience in building deep learning models using TensorFlow or PyTorch.
• Experienced in building NLP solutions
• Experienced in using cloud services such as AWS, Azure and GCP
• Experienced in building end-to-end machine learning pipelines in production
• Experience working with Knowledgebases is a bonus.
• Good to have experience in R or Scala.
• Experience using SparkML or Databricks is a plus.
• Good to have experience using transformers in building NLP solutions
• Good to have experience building REST APIs using Flask or FastAPI.
• Experience with MLOps is a plus.