• Python • NLP Solutions • SparkML or Databricks i
• Hands on Experience in Data Science with Python and Machine learning capabilities
• Work with large, complex datasets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods needed.
• Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirement specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentation
• Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (Cost benefit, forecasting etc)
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of algorithms, data structures and metrics advocating for changes where needed for Product development
• Work closely with Internal team and Business partners.
• Able to Perform POC for client requirements and guide team on technical design and solution
• 10+ years of software experience and at least 4+ years of hands-on experience in Data Science.
• Proficient in Python.
• Proficient in using machine learning frameworks such as scikit learn, XgBoost etc.
• Experience in building deep learning models using TensorFlow or PyTorch.
• Experienced in building NLP solutions
• Experienced in using cloud services such as AWS, Azure and GCP
• Experienced in building end-to-end machine learning pipelines in production
• Experience working with Knowledgebases is a bonus.
• Good to have experience in R or Scala.
• Experience using SparkML or Databricks is a plus.
• Good to have experience using transformers in building NLP solutions
• Good to have experience building REST APIs using Flask or FastAPI.
• Experience with MLOps is a plus.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.