We are looking for a Cloud Architect (AWS)
- Design and Build re-usable AWS data focused solution offers for Capgemini Financial services catering to Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Payments, Capital Markets and Insurance verticals.
- Provide thought leadership and strategy for investments being made by Capgemini Financial Services for AWS data solutions. Review and Influence data management decisions, strategy, solutions and advisory to our clients across the globe.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud data architectures and migrations
- Design technical solutions on AWS that address customer s requirements for data scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Expertise in architecting applications using serverless and microservices models, using AWS services, including but not limited to the following: EC2, Lambda, VPC, ELB, S3, EFS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, Route 53, CloudFront, TrustAdviser, SNS etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skills to write reusable libraries
- Familiar with design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server(2008,2010,2012) Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Excellent communication skills with ability to work in larger groups and liaise with client contacts
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.