We are looking for CRM Architect profiles
- Conducting technical migration assessments to digitally transform customers from current CRM investments to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft stack solutions - Inclusive of solution envisioning and architecture, estimation and scoping, business value mapping, strategy and roadmap.
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing budgets and scope of work.
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications
- Ability to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting with clients on strategic and operational uses of the CRM/XRM platform.
- Experience on Azure, C#.net, SQL.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skills to write reusable libraries
- Familiar with design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server(2008,2010,2012) Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Excellent communication skills with ability to work in larger groups and liaise with client contacts
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.