Asset Management Lead
• We are looking for Asset Management lead
• Facilitate the business’ needs for ongoing technical support and upgrade protection on selected products by ensuring maintenance, support and upgrade protection renewals are managed/handled/ordered .
• Identify renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors and Humana Associates .
• Manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
• Collect information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
• Enter and maintain information in a database format to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost. Assist in the development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information.
• Communicate through email, individual interview, group meetings, and presentations to end users, management, developers, and vendors.
• Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
• Should have IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience
• Responsible for reporting/analyzing software installations versus software licenses
• Responsible for reporting/analysis that assists with the management of maintenance, support, and license renewals in advance of their expiration
• Interprets performance metrics, performs root cause analysis, assesses consequences, identifies solutions to issues/problems, and resolves deviations
• Software Assest Management lead
• Software liscencing
• Software lifecycle management
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.