|Expires on||:||April, 20 2022|
|Job Code||:||job # AA1|
• We are Looking for Associate Architect - QE
• ValueLabs, Inc. in Duluth, GA is seeking an Associate Architect – QE.
• Expected to work with initiative application architects, product teams, technical leads, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver performance engineering tasks for Test, Stage and Production environment.
• Defining the approach for testing the system and defining the methods and tools to validate the performance of the system.
• Designing and developing performance use cases for Test, Stage and Production and related components as specified in the test strategy, within established budget, time and quality standards.
• Performing different performance tests like load test, stress test, endurance test and monitoring the servers during the test.
• Preparing reports and analyzing the results by deploying different monitoring tools and capturing the metrics
• Requires Bachelor’s Degree or fRequires Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related IT field and 5 years of progressively responsible experience or a Master’s in Computer Science or a related IT field and 2 years of experience.
• The required experience must have included working with the following: Java, .NET, Python; Github, Jenkins; AWS, Open Shift cloud environment; Cloud and On Prem Architecture; Jmeter, Loadrunner Performance Testing tools; AppDynamics, DataDog, DynaTrace monitoring tool; Java metrics such as Heap memory, Garbage Collection, thread dump or heap dump; and developing Splunk and Dynatrace dashboards for monitoring logs and system resources.
• Travel required 50%+. Will work at various unanticipated locations throughout the US for long term projects. To apply, send resumes to Deekshith.firstname.lastname@example.org, reference job # AA1.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.