Associate Director /IB Sales
• We are looking for Associate Director IB Sales
• Maintain a pipeline full of sales
• Work with engineering and marketing teams
• Coach leadgen team to generate leads through emails, Social Media interaction and cold calls
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points to determine how the ValueLabs solution will speak to those needs.
• Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
• Create a full-fledged sales & revenue strategy to the assigned verticals.
• Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
• Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
• Reaching out to prospects through cold emails / LinkedIn messages / calls to generate awareness / interest about ValueLabs and services
• Profiling and qualifying companies based on industries, geography, revenue, employee strength and vertical
• Extensively knowledgeable in secondary research on companies and individual using different Market research tools like LinkedIn, Tech Crunch, Bloomberg etc.
• Experience leading an inside sales organization in a high-growth company is preferred.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audience
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end Sales lifecycle.
• Willingness to work in shifts basing on the geographies assigned
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com
• Prior experience in B2B, SaaS, and the high-tech industry
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.