Associate Director /IB Sales
• We are looking for Associate Director IB Sales
• Maintain a pipeline full of sales
• Work with engineering and marketing teams
• Coach leadgen team to generate leads through emails, Social Media interaction and cold calls
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points to determine how the ValueLabs solution will speak to those needs.
• Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
• Create a full-fledged sales & revenue strategy to the assigned verticals.
• Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
• Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
• Reaching out to prospects through cold emails / LinkedIn messages / calls to generate awareness / interest about ValueLabs and services
• Profiling and qualifying companies based on industries, geography, revenue, employee strength and vertical
• Extensively knowledgeable in secondary research on companies and individual using different Market research tools like LinkedIn, Tech Crunch, Bloomberg etc.
• Experience leading an inside sales organization in a high-growth company is preferred.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audience
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end Sales lifecycle.
• Willingness to work in shifts basing on the geographies assigned
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com
• Prior experience in B2B, SaaS, and the high-tech industry