• Excellent in analysis & problem solving
• Design, Automate, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Automation test cases
• Framework design and enhancement
• Execute the test cases on multiple environments
• Collaborating with different stakeholders
• Provide various kind of status reports
• QA Automation Engineer (3+ year’s experience)
• 3+ year’s experience using various automated testing tools and methods
• 2+ years of Selenium Webdriver using Webdriver using C# or Java required
• Experience with testing API's, Back-End Services, and databases (Microservices a plus)
• Hands-on experience with test management tools such as TestRail, Jira, and Microsoft Manager
• Continuous integration or continuous delivery environment knowledge using GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT or equivalent tools preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of industry-standard quality assurance methodologies, standard and best practices.
• Preferable to have someone who has worked with the Atlassian suite, especially Jira, and has experience working in either a Kanban or Scrum framework.