AVP – Sales
Expires on: August, 26 2021
Job Code: VL2021–2
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Duluth, GA
We are looking for AVP – Sales
- ValueLabs, Inc. in Duluth, GA is seeking an AVP – Sales.
- Responsible for driving large and complex Product Engineering and systems integration, and managed services deals with leading Fortune Clients and New Prospects
- Responsible for driving the Sales, New customer acquisitions and account management. Provide and maintain technical sales support
- Oversee the Sales Engineering activities for the largest, most significant accounts in the regions
- Provide direction and strategy to Senior Managers to ensure operational excellence
- Maintain overall planning for staffing, budgeting and changes within SE function
- Also, direct planning for recruiting efforts within the region as required
- Assist customers in the development and execution of product roadmaps and act as a focal point in delivering solutions
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to achieve revenue and market share objectives
- Teaming effectively with other key stakeholders across practice / service lines to cross-sell and take advantage of the firm’s broad services portfolio.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Business or a related field and 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in Salesforce Automation.
- Travel required 50%+. Will be expected to work out of the Duluth, GA HQ office but must be open to relocation and willing to travel to meet with clients throughout the US.
- To apply, send resumes to Deekshith.email@example.com, reference job #VL2021–2