We are looking for build engineers
- building applications for .net/Java
- -Developing build definition using XAML/vNext
- -Creating and maintaining the Hyper-V / SCVMM VM’s
- -Working with automated build deployment
- - Oversee all builds and deployment of releases to production and non-production environments.
- - Integrate submitted/changed code into a release branch in our source control system.
- - Ensuring that the automated build and test suites run smoothly.
- - Should able to produce application infrastructure solutions and trouble-shooting
- - Acting as a Gatekeeper to all environments including production, ensuring proper release procedures are followed.
- - Actively participate in the establishment, improvement, documentation, communication and enforcement of configuration and change management processes for software systems.
- - Define and oversee software, hardware and system migrations between environments including releases to production.
- - Generate release notes to accompany each major release.
- - Responsibility for configuration status of development, test and production environments.
- - Recommend process improvement and train junior resource on Build & Release and change Management
- - Automate build & deployment process for all legacy, web based and database applications.
- 5+ years of Experience as a build engineer with building applications for .net or Java or both. TFS Build (vNext), .
- Extreme attention to detail for code and infrastructure
- Ability to work independently to resolve multiple conflicting requests under deadlines and dynamics of working environment
- Ability to identify, analyse build & deployment processes and schedules and identify area of risk or conflict
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to assess quickly to current configuration management and build process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in configuring and maintaining the following technologies:
SQL Server 200, 2005, 2008, Oracle Database Server, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Jboss, IIS, Apache webserver, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, OHS
- Experience in Linux, Windows operating systems
- Experience in scripting: Shell, Power Shell and Batch
- Experience in CIT Tools like Jenkins TeamCity
- Experience in build script like Maven, ANT
- Experience in repository like SVN, TFS, Github
- Experience in cloud platform like AWS
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.