Looking for Technical Business Analyst
- Help and lead clients through the Agile process.
- Gather, document, and validate requirements via various methods – workshops, interviews etc.
- Liaise with the internal and client technical teams in order to define the solution based upon those agreed requirements.
- Translate requirements into detailed user stories (or functional specifications) that can be understood and agreed by technical and non-technical team members (both CDS and client).
- Create prototypes to develop ideas and demonstrate possible solutions, and gather feedback.
- Be at the heart of the agile process managing the back log, running stand ups, and playing a key part in other agile ceremonies throughout the whole project life cycle.
- Track record of business analysis within the full SDLC
- Attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels – both internal and external
- Experience of working closely with technical and QA staff
- Must be able to develop strong and positive relationships
- Great communication skills, Agile experience, Good presentation skills
- Ability to understand complex issues quickly
- Strong negotiator
- JIRA, Azure, CMS preferably EPiServer or Umbraco
- TFS and Microsoft suite
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.