We are looking for Clinical Informaticst having experience with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, security, privacy, and compliance requirements.
- Analyze, select, acquire, support and maintain standardized clinical code sets, clinical data representation systems, clinical ontologies and related healthcare data
- Develop and maintain relational databases and SQL-based data loading scripts
- Participate in operational and strategic planning for data handling in order to optimize company products and services for maximal end user benefit and client satisfaction
- Maintain expertise in legally-mandated and de facto standards for transfer of health-related information, and participate in assuring the business meets or exceeds standards as required
- Participate in creation and oversight of proprietary ontology development and maintenance, as well as alignment with related departments such as content collections and indexing
- Participate in ongoing support of clinical informatics tasks and staff; working to generate timely and up-to-date documentation of databases, clinical algorithms, project plans and outcomes, user guides for proprietary tools, and similar artifacts for the informatics group
- Experience with and knowledge of data processing and persistence technologies including relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Familiarity with best-practice principles of database architecture design and development
- Strict attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Experience with clinical terminologies and ontologies
- Familiarity implementing security, privacy, and compliance requirements
- Experience working on a Scrum or Agile team
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Independent time management skills
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.