Cloud Devops Engineer
• Cloud Devops Engineer
• Build, maintain, and support production and non-production environments within AWS
• Drive automation and employ infrastructure as code approach when creating environments
• Closely working with our developer community to integrate with their CI/CD pipelines and creating a self-service experience that allows Devs to control their own destiny. • Develop and document processes to support ongoing development, change control, and production maintenance
• Provide support for application deployments
• Enable site, performance monitoring and work with the dev teams on issue identification
• Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for production services and applications
• Work with the sprint teams to provide support for the automation of environments
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• Ability to configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, security, etc
• Support our Kubernetes based projects to resolve critical and complex technical issues.
• Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code
• Public cloud automation tooling and scripting experience . CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, and/or Jenkins, etc.
• Experience in Linux or Unix environments (e.g. Redhat, CentOS)
• Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure environments and (AWS Cloud DevOps process/tools – CloudFormation, Code Pipeline, etc.)
• Experience with scripting languages such as Linux shell scripting, python or Ansible playbook
• Knowledge of AWS platform and several services (e.g. AMIs, Route53, VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, AWS CLI, EBS, ELB, SQS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail)
• Must have at least one AWS Associate or Professional Certification or equivalent experience
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.