• The Data Engineer will be expected to do the following:
• Build data pipelines that power in-product analytics as well as enable reporting and analytics by internal teams. Key pipelines including: o AWS RDS to S3 and Snowflake o AWS Document DB to S3 and Snowflake
• Document and provide knowledge transfer on the pipelines to enable long-term maintenance by Verato
• To fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the following are required:
• 5+ years of related work experience in data engineering and developing data pipelines
• 3+ years working with AWS and the AWS portfolio of data technologies: S3, Glue, AWS Batch, Data Migration Service, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, DocumentDB, Athena, etc.
• Strong proficiency in Python and 3+ years working with Python
• Experience working in software development organizations using agile methodologies and CI/CD processes
• Strong oral and written communication skills; fluency in both spoken and written English
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.