We are looking for Dev Ops Engineer
- Monitoring – Work with the Shared Service Team closely.
- Development – Assist in minor development operation tasks that come up.
- Work closely with the Production Support/DevOps Lead
- KEY Knowledge Area – Monitoring and Development Operations Strong networking and cloud computing fundamentals
- Strong knowledge/experience with AWS Services.
- Implement, configure, manage, monitor and support the operational services for Public Cloud platforms on AWS.
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, troubleshooting and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems.
- Maintain and modify Route tables, security parameters as per the requirements.
- Help to drive architectural improvements and standardization for the Cloud environments
- Documentation skill
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues
- Build, install, configure, analyze, tune and troubleshoot services on AWS
- [Nice to Have] Tasks related to Dev Ops release and build management, automation scripts experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- [Nice to Have] Work on automation using lambda, Python, and Cloud Formation template. Develop scripts for automating client/server functions.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.