• Experience in a DevOps role in projects involving Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Microservices and Containers for complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
• Experience in automation/configuration management using Jenkins/Bamboo/Gitlab and Chef/Ansible/Puppet/Terraform• Technical competence and strong academic record. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Extensive relevant hands-on technical & management experience of support/operations teams and skills - troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, and resolve software issues
• Strong background in Linux/UNIX and scripting with Shell, Windows PowerShell, Ruby or Python
• 4+ years of experience with large scale distributed systems and service oriented architecture.
• Experience with Docker and container orchestration using Kubernetes, Mesos or DC/OS
• Experience working with ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat and monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana.
• Experience working with NoSQL databases, and distributed computing technologies.
• Experience working for Cloud Native technologies like Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloud Formation.
• Hands-on experience or advanced knowledge in Load Balancers, DNS and Virtual IPs configuration
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems• Setup, monitor and maintain DevOps cloud-based SAAS products and solutions involving IoT, big data, microservices, and Cloud, containers.
• Architect multi-region Kubernetes clusters supporting multi-tenant environment.
• Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
• Operate and maintain high availability systems in remote datacenters
• Proactively scale and improve application systems to meet rapid growth
• Work closely with IT and development teams on system provisioning and configuration
• Work closely with development teams to ensure application reliability and performance
• Work closely with development teams to deliver ongoing releases and updates
• Automate management of container (Docker) images using Chef and Jenkins
• Develop task automation scripts using scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, VB/C# Script, and PHP
• Administer databases including replication, log shipping, performance tuning, backups, maintenance and operational issues
• Maintain distinct development, staging, pre-production, production and demo environments
• Maintain monitoring and reporting infrastructure
• DevOps role in projects involving Java, NodeJS, J2EE
• messaging, Microservices and Containers for complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products,automation/configuration management using