EBS Financials Functional Consultant
We are looking for a Oracle EBS Finance Functional Consultant who has experience in finance module in Oracle EBS
- BE, BTech, MCA or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
- Strong Financials business processes knowledge and concepts.
- Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS Financials.
- Technical Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, Java, OAF, Reports
- Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Financials.
- Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
- Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities
- Strong team player so you leverage each other’s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often
- Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
- High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities
- EBS Financials Functional Consultant
- GL, AP, AR, FA, Payments (IBY), Project accounting, Cost Mgmt, EB Tax
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.