EBS Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management – Functional Consultant
Oracle EBS Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Cost Management, Discrete Mfg. (12.1.3)
- This position is for supporting Oracle EBS Applications
- particularly under the Supply Chain Management (Inventory, Purchasing, Sourcing, IProcurement, iSourcing, Order Management)
- 3+ years implementation, support, consulting or development experience (or equivalent) in enterprise business application.
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting ability and skilled in using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Extensive experience monitoring, tuning and/or changing complex applications to optimize the product to perform to customer expectations.
- Extensive experience with one or many aspects of Enterprise Business Application (Product knowledge, Log reading, Troubleshooting techniques etc).
- Knowledge of networks, database configuration, server configuration, Web Server optimization load balancing hardware, SQL tuning and so on.
- Must have good understanding of respective Modules and Work with users to trouble shoot and resolve issues, answers business questions, provides data analysis and works with Platform Management team to build future enhancements.
- Experience in at least 2 Support Projects
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills – Read and analyze Log and Trace files
- configuration as well as act upon the finding to determine a problem resolution.
- Shift working is mandatory. Candidate should be open to work in evening and night shifts on rotation basis.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.