Epi Server Developer
We are looking for EPiServer Developer with .Net Expereince
- Positively contributes to the definition of working practices of the technical team.
- Assist the Lead Developer with design decisions.
- Able to understand software design and clearly describe it to the team.
- Consistently produce clean code meeting required coding guidelines.
- Review code produced by team members ensuring guidelines are consistently met.
- Acts as a mentor to junior team members.
- Fully understands the Software Delivery Life cycle.
- Works with the technical management team in support of current objectives.
- Take an active role in raising the profile of CDS within the local developer community.
- Executes additional duties and activities as and when requested to do so.
- Begins the journey into line management with the support of the Lead role.
- Achieved or willing to work towards a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- Content Management System Certification in one of the current platform(s).
- EPiServer, SiteCore or Umbraco
- Experience of significant scale applications and an understanding of the infrastructure on which they are deployed to.
- A minimum of 2 year’s commercial software development experience within the Microsoft technology stack.
- .Net Framework 4+, SQL Server 2008+
- Has extensive professional experience at developer level at CDS or other organizations.
Demonstrated significant positive contributions to the client facing projects.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.