Executive – I&AM
The I&AM resource has to design and architecture the overall CyberArk implementation.
- Experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution
- Design and Architecture of the overall CyberArk implementation.
- Experience in the use of Cyber-Ark to automate tasks related to user and safe management
- Experience using LDAP, Active Directory and knowledge of Single Sign-On Systems.
- Implement PAM to manage privileged accounts, secure critical applications and be accountable for activities requiring privileged access.
- Understanding of Windows RDP and Virtual environment, project approach to technical deployments and windows scripting. Ex: PowerShell
- Good understanding of Privileged Management Processes Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, and User Access Policy Management on CyberArk.
- Ability to take up challenges, adapt to the business needs and staying focused on delivering results are essential to the success of this role.
- Microsoft environments (AD Exchange, Windows servers etc.)
- Knowledge on Privileged Access Management (CyberArk)
- Knowledge of any Identity Manager tool is optional
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional, Network+ Security+ (preferred)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.