- You will be working for a market leading FinTech, processing over £10 billion worth of transactions each year, based out of their offices in West London. The team you’ll be joining is rapidly growing, and you will help take both the business and the technology powering it to the next level. Your work will be varied, covering current & future products, from databases to user interfaces, working alongside business stakeholders and helping shape everything we do
- Achieve business objectives in collaboration with peers, stakeholders, product, and technical management
- Design and implement systems in collaboration with the architecture team
- Ensure a high rate of delivery in an agile environment, whilst maintaining a high level of quality with a focus on automation testing
- Support production systems in collaboration with Support team
- Support developers of all experience levels and foster a collaborative and open culture.
- Good knowledge of .NET, both Framework and Core
- Knowledge of both Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture & SOA
- Knowledge of both Relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles, TDD, Pair Programming & BDD
- Knowledge of Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration, Regression).
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.