We are looking for a Implementation Engineer having experience with Python, SQL, AWS Servicers , AWS/BigData pipe line
- 3+ years working in Big Data and related technologies
- 2+ years in client implementation role with Data Lake
- Experience in a variety of relevant technologies including Streaming, NoSQL databases, Hive, Presto, Docker, Micro services architecture
- AWS cloud experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Athena, Glue).
- Very strong in Python programming and hands on coding
- Very strong in SQL (SQL queries, T-SQL, PL/SQL) and hands on coding
- Excellent working experience on AWS Servicers (EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Athena, Glue) and AWS/BigData pipe line
- Leverages scripts and AWS technologies to receive, map and process data from clients according to Bridg spec’s to effect the client implementation of Bridg CDP and Bridg Data Lake
- Programming knowledge in Java and data structures
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.