Roles and Responsibilities Responsibilities:
• Architect, Design and Develop highly scalable, reliable, and secure applications and services using open source and emerging technologies in a business-critical enterprise environment.
• Own the end-to-end architectural responsibilities (e.g., Application health check, modernization, cloud-native design) to drive roadmaps, technology standards, and target state architectures across the portfolio (avoid technology debt, duplication, and silos)
• Provide technical guidance to the application development teams by partnering closely with the other technology groups to develop the end-to-end solution architecture, including application, data, system integration, security, and infrastructure domains.
• Work on projects that will include new product feature launches, enhancements, experience redesign, and tech stack migration.
• Work with all levels of the organization to develop an overall architecture strategy and provide technical leadership throughout a program lifecycle
• Translate business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
• Participate in day-to-day activities involving design, development, test support, deployment, and production
• Develop and drive solution architectures that will enable applications to have exceptional operational qualities such as high availability/performance, seamless integration (loosely coupled), and high quality/reliability.
• Primary Skill Set Java, Spring Boot
• Rest API, Soap UI, Microservices, Distributed Architecture
• Secondary Skill Set Redis, Elastic Search, Kafka, NoSQL
• Angular – Good to have