Roles and Responsibilities : As a DevOps Engineer, you will help to devise and implement technical solutions to achieve business objectives and meet IT governance requirements as part of tech operations. These processes include continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management, and supporting the end-to-end release process within our infrastructure and deployment pipeline.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Works independently on software builds and releases, which includes the design, development, support of builds, scripts, and installation procedure (end to end pipeline automation).
• Works on aws service maintenance activities, like, updating IAM roles, security groups etc.
• Works with development teams to enable new features on the pipeline or support trouble
• shooting, maintenance and deployment
Primary Skill Set : Basic Qualifications:
At least 5 years of experience in software engineering
At least 1 year experience with cloud computing (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
4+ years of experience in open source frameworks
2+ years of experience in Agile practices
• Technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few