Lead Test Analyst
Looking for Manual Test Engineer
- Hands on testing in an appropriate discipline (Manual, Automated, Accessibility, Security or Performance).
- Defect management within the delivery team.
- Creation and management of test cases and reports
- Work collaboratively with the development team providing support to team members.
- Ensuring quality is of paramount importance for all delivery teams.
- Take an active role in raising the profile of CDS within the local test community.
- Monitor trends and identify opportunities for improvement within CDS.
- Executes additional duties and activities as and when requested to do so.
- Practical hands on skills with a testing tool appropriate to their test discipline;
- Visual Studio Test Manager, Selenium, SpecFlow (Cucumber / Gherkin)
- Visual Studio Performance Profiler, WASP Testing Tools, Appropriate ISTQB/ISEB qualification
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC and how they fit into CI/CD pipeline.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Visual Studio Online / Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and understanding of core testing tools and approaches.
- Thorough understanding and experience in desktop, mobile and bespoke application testing.
- Experience of delivery in both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- An understanding of accessibility standards and testing guidelines.
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.