Network Testing Engineer
We are looking for an experienced SW Quality Assurance Engineer for embedded R&D team
- Responsible for integration and QA for a product leveraging the Infinera next generation PIC technology that will interconnect data centers of all the cloud services providers and provide the backbone for the 5G traffic.
- Scope spans across various areas like Configuration, Provisioning, Security, APIs, Performance & Capacity as well as Test automation
- Review System, Product Requirements, Design Documents and develop comprehensive solution test plan to validate customer and white-box use-cases
- Develop automated feature test scripts based on system requirements and test plans
- Work with System Engineering on Requirements Review, Definition and Test plan reviews
- Work with Development team in understanding the feature implementation
- Provide detailed reports of test execution, defect analysis.
- Experienced as SW Quality Assurance Engineer for embedded R&D team
- Experience in testing for optical network elements or routers or L2 switches or IOT edge devices
- Experience in Testing all aspects of these devices including Datapath, Platform, Faults, Error handling, Exception handling, Configuration, security etc
- Experience use of Test Equipment and Traffic Generators
- System level understanding of Linux based embedded systems
- Must have Programming/Scripting Skills: Python.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.