Peoplesoft Technofunctional consultant
We are looking for Peoplesoft Technofunctional consultant
- Understanding of standard development methodologies
- This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and flexibility to meet deadlines and end user expectations.
- Ability to generate
- And analyze trace files required to troubleshoot and fix application issues
- Such as SQL
- People Code
- Application Engine traces.
- Good SQL writing/Database knowledge
- Exposure to Oracle Business Network (OBN) in supplier integration is preferred.
- Responsible for analysis and resolution of production issues raised by the business users
- The selected candidate should have excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- PeopleSoft FSCM Techno-functional with minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Should be techno-functional in nature. 60% technical and at least 40% functional.
- Experience as a consultant or analyst working with PeopleSoft FSCM 8.x or 9.x Applications,
- Experience with designing and maintaining interfaces to external systems and vendors
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.