PHP Symfony developer
We are looking for an engineer who has experience in PHP Symfony technologies
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code using PHP, on Symfony framework
- Develop new functionalities to meet product team requirements
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless
- Participate with other developers within team in daily scrum meeting and occasional brain-storming/decision-making
- Implement continuous deployment to ship code every day, once a day.
- Develop service extensions required for projects development optimization.
- Provide all necessary tasks completing which correlated not only to code writing but important for project configuration / setup / debug etc.
- Coordinate with TL and team in the entire project related activities
- Participate in reviews with TL for understanding the designs
- Deployment code to real (customer) environment
- Solid experience working in an enterprise level OO PHP environment
- Capable of writing clean, well thought and reliable code (SOLID and DRY principles)
- You need to be confident working in the Symfony or other similar MVC framework (Laravel, Yii, ZendMVC)
- An understanding of software development techniques such as Object-Oriented Design, Unit Testing / TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in using AWS technologies (Ex: S3, SQS, SNS, Dynamo DB, RDS)
- Basic knowledge in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.