We are looking for an engineer who has experience in XCode, Appium, CharlesProxy, JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Countly, TestRail, Eclipse, Fastlane, Fabric, and Apple Configurator
- ValueLabs, Inc. in Duluth, GA is seeking a Project Lead. Expected to build, mentor, manage and provide technical and project guidance to the QA team. Acquire domain and product knowledge by exploring the application and provided supporting manuals. Involve in forming offshore team and imparting knowledge to team on domain and product based on client requirements. Coordination to establish a QA process to ensure better project execution, team coordination and collaboration. Involved in automation feasibility study of the application using tools like QTP and Test complete/ Design automation framework for implementing automation regression suite, smoke testing suite and integration testing suite. Involved in the preparation and review of test plans, test case documents and project KPI metrics. Involved in regression and white box testing. Expected to utilize XCode, Appium, CharlesProxy, JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Countly, TestRail, Eclipse, Fastlane, Fabric, and Apple Configurator.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or a related IT field and 5 years of progressively responsible work experience.
- Travel required 50%+. Will work at various unanticipated locations throughout the US for long term projects.
- To apply, send resumes to email@example.com, reference job #PL.
- XCode, Appium, CharlesProxy, JIRA, Jenkins
- Bitbucket, Countly, TestRail, Eclipse
- Fastlane, Fabric, and Apple Configurator
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.