We are looking for an engineer who has experience in Python development
- Responsible for providing end to end solutions by analyzing and gathering requirements, devising solution design and implementation of solution.
- Participates in all phases of application development, including requirement analysis, construction, testing and deployment to ensure the quality of the system is enhanced.
- Engages with Business Analysts, Project Managers and clients on all phases of a client’s project.
- Coordinates and prioritizes development and maintenance tasks.
- Coordinates deployment and integration activities with Systems groups.
- Collaborates with colleagues to recommend changes to existing solution designs to fulfill technical requirements.
- Plans and implements required upgrades and system migrations
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in Python development
- Having hands on experience with Python scripts
- Experience in flask/dJango framework.
- Expertise in Building APIs
- Proficiency in SQL integration
- Exposure over any of the cloud services preferably AWS
- Knowledge on DWH concepts
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.