Roles and Responsibilities : • Lead/mentor QE teams and working seamlessly with them.
• Participate in Test strategy discussions, Automation estimations and plan executions
• Perform feasibility study of the new projects
• Provide technical guidance/support to onsite/offshore teams.
• Fix the issues/challenges within the onsite/offshore teams.
• Send DSR and WSR with project teams and communicate risks with mitigations along with timely follow-ups.
• QE LEAD with Automation – 8+ years’ experience
• Experience in API automation using RestAssured/ReadyAPI or any other tool
• Experience in Selenium with Java
• Demonstrated experience in Leading and coordinating large enterprise projects
• Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, test automation and test execution.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with Demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
• Practical coding experience with automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices or any programming languages.
• Automation architecture development and/or maintenance experience.
• Excellent communication skills and experience working closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements and work on testing strategies, communicate impacts, own release sign offs