We are looking for Qlik developer who can develop and build successful implementations of QlikView or QlikSense in customer organizations
- Develop and Build successful implementations of QlikView or QlikSense in customer organizations
- Providing essential information to management, enabling them to make strategic business decisions.
- Develop and support Qlik applications or solutions. Optimizing user queries and dashboard performance
- Installing, configuring and managing Qlik Sense application components with Architecture design with single or multi node, cluster design etc
- Application of service packs fixes and upgrades to Qlik environment provided by vendor
- Manage data sources, connections, data source configurations for net new environments
- Good understanding of deployment configuration and troubleshooting, Security implementation, Backup, data recovery and service restoration management, Collaborate on patch and bug fix deployment
- Good in writing medium to complex SQL queries on any database Like MS SQL, Oracle
- Experience with N Printing Tool and Qlik Security Model
- Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents
- Evaluate new Business Intelligence technologies, features, and products, estimation of work and break down implementations into tangible modules
- Strong communication and client management skills. Must be individual Contributor and able to guide the Team as well
- Responsible for creating awareness on new offerings and capabilities of QlikView or QlikSense to stakeholders. Help stakeholders identify and automate solutions to reduce manual work
- Help stakeholders identify redundant solutions to reduce duplicate work. Develop small BI solutions for other regions to create business value and reduce cost
Experience in below following:
- Qlik sense Extension
- QlikView or QlikSense
- Installing, configuring and managing Qlik Sense application components with Architecture
- design with single or multi node, cluster design, SQL,Oracle,Qlik Security Model.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.