SDET-Selenium with C# -Automation Testing (Mandatory)
• We are looking for Automation Testing profile Selenium with C# (Mandatory)
● Work within an Agile SCRUM team to agree and deliver automated test assurance around the team’s ongoing deliveries.
● Develop and enhance the team’s automated testing framework.
● Embed testing best practice into the team through mentoring and coaching of junior and mid-level developers.
● Support across teams with both functional and non-functional testing and assurance activities.
Primary Skill Set : Selenium + C# (Mandatory)● 4+ years experience in the assurance of software development, preferably in Agile environments
● 3+ years experience in writing automated tests
● Experience in writing automated test scripts using the Selenium framework
● Experience in the use of and development within Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, and SSRS.
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, English communication skills, both written and spoken
● Experience with the RedGate suite of database tooling
● Experience testing complex queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers.
● Familiar with object-oriented design and service-oriented design in C#.Net●
Secondary Skill Set : ● Should have an awareness of cybersecurity and how to achieve compliance and influence best practice and behaviour
● Previous experience in the design and implementation of automated testing frameworks would be a significant advantage
● Knowledge of source control systems is an advantage
● Experience in working with ALM tools such as Jira or Azure Devops is an added advantage
● Experience with enterprise-scale systems is a major plus
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.