• Oversee paid search, display, and social initiatives on Google, Bing, Facebook, and other platforms.
• Set-up and aggressively optimize high-volume paid campaigns.
• Compile detailed ROI analysis and ensure all accounts are hitting revenue and ROI targets.
• Track expenditures vs. budget.
• Help with landing page optimization.
• Generate reports for senior management.
• Work with Accounting for general invoicing and tracking of media expenditures.
• Bachelor’s degree, Quantitative/Business field (Maths, Stats, Econ, etc) a plus.
• Lives and breaths paid search, display, and/or social marketing.
• Min 2+ years experience in Online Marketing (paid search, display, social).
• Web-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
• Strong organizational and analytic skills.
• Ability to translate analysis into useful managerial reports.
• A can-do attitude and very strong initiative.
• Superior interpersonal communication skills.