• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Taking lead on projects, as needed.
• memory & CPU optimized, algorithms. This is the number one priority. Experience from the product development companies will be more suitable here.
• Deep expertise in Java, OOD/OOP, RDBMS, RESTFUL API is must. Experience in multi-threaded programming/concurrency in Java a positive
• Moderate experience in Salesforce is required. Good to have SFDC certification
• Common requirements
• 100% hands on experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Support PST hours