Senior Developer – Full Stack Development
We are looking for an engineer with experience in IBM Sterling OMS, Java, Oracle
- Design, development, test and deployment of highly scalable, high-reliability software: UI, services and back-end in a business-critical enterprise environment
- Work with Product leadership to clarify requirements, design technical solutions and develop complex features
- Partner with other engineering teams to deliver functionality delivered across team boundaries
- Collaborate with other developers to plan releases and ensure the team delivers on the committed plan
- Participate in design and code reviews across the team and establish best practices
- Collaborate with core teams on shared services such as Infrastructure, Security and Operations
- Support and debug of critical transactions in the organization order processing flow. Work with stakeholders to address questions and unblock issues with Order Fulfillers
- Perform scalability and performance analysis as needed.
- Experience in below following: – IBM Sterling OMS, Java, Oracle
- Strong experience with Agile SDLC processes (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Micro services and Distributed architectures
- Ability to think at end-user level and act tactically
- Strong customer focus and owner mindset.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.