Roles and Responsibilities : Effectively engage consumers who visit our network of consumer sites through informative
and creative email campaigns and by writing convincing copy and calls-to-action to convert
the consumers into leads for attorneys.
● Build and manage all of the components to track the success of each email, including forms,
landing pages, and UTM code.
● Conduct quality assurance (QA) of lists, emails, email imaging, and other marketing assets to
ensure they are accurate.
● Experiment and run A/B tests to optimize campaign performance.
● Proactively track, monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign performance. Continuously track
and communicate performance and learnings. Ensure that email marketing works in
coherence with other marketing channels
● Cultivate relationships with subscribers through highly personalized email campaigns
Primary Skill Set : 3+ years of related experience in marketing, preferably in an email marketing role
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
● Experience working with email marketing automation platforms such as ExactTarget, Pardot, HubSpot preferred
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred
● Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platform is nice to have
● Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva is nice to have
● Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to quickly troubleshoot and analyze work
● Experience in high paced, high volume multitasking role and environments
● Passionate, inquisitive, and self-motivated individual yet enjoys collaborating and working
together with all levels