Senior Linux Administrator
We are looking for Senior Linux Administrator
- Provide troubleshooting, and first level maintenance of the various application servers, systems and associated peripherals
- Engage in system capacity planning and monitoring and generate health and usage reports of systems
- Review and monitor service indicators to meet the agreed upon service levels
- Install and maintain up- to-date Operational System software, patch levels, firmware, drivers, and related program products• Configure and customize software in accordance with requirements
- Suggest and promote System Changes in accordance with documented SOPs
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.