• Hands on technical SDET with automation.
• Directly work as part of, and collaborate/communicate with, our engineering project teams.
• Leads and participates in functional, system, user acceptance, performance and load testing
• additionally. Troubleshoot and resolve issues as applicable.
• Create/update relevant test plans, test environments, and work with the project team to optimize overall quality in time.
• Create/generate relevant test reports to track quality metrics for the project.
• Is a Software engineer at heart, degree in Software Engineering or equivalent experience with a passion for innovation and software quality
• Has a minimum of 7 years of experience in testing, debugging and automating web and mobile applications, including related APIs
• Has a proven record of providing technical thought leadership for automation teams including
• experience with scaling automation for growing applications.
• Is self driven and has a high standard for personal accountability
• Excels in communicating with colleagues in English
• Has experience working with teams using Agile methodologies.
• Has experience with tools (our automation stack) as follows: