• Writing code and building tools, mostly in Ruby but also in Bash and other languages, that support our entire development team.
• Constantly improving our development and production deployment processes.
• Ensuring up-time for core infrastructure services such as Docker container servers, databases, and continuous deployment tools in testing and production environments.
• Helping provide on-call coverage for nights and weekends to ensure 24 hour support for infrastructure issues and problems.
• Configuring and administering Kubernetes clusters
• Skills and experience troubleshooting large, complex systems
Intermediate to senior experience as a developer
Experience collaborating closely with operations teams, network engineers, and business stakeholders.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience administering Linux Servers in production.
Experience running Docker in production.
Familiarity with bash scripting.