• Understand a product’s functionalities and its users.
• Analyze business requirements.
• Able to distil information into high-level understanding in order to build great products.
• Aware of technical and resource constraints of a product.
• Alert to technical opportunities that can improve a product.
• Size engineering effort based on functional and non-functional requirements.
• Deep knowledge of a product, its roadmap, competitors, and the relevant industry.
• Able to work cross-functionally with designers, solution architects, product owners, data scientists, and business.